MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF THE TOWN OF BROOKNEAL
June 12, 2018
BROOKNEAL TOWN HALL
7:00 PM – TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR SESSION OF THE BROOKNEAL TOWN COUNCIL
1. CALL TO ORDER
3. CHANGES AND/OR ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
4. APPROVAL OF MAY 10, 2018 PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE AND TOWN COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
5. TREASURER’S REPORT
6. PRESENTATION AND APPROVAL OF INVOICES (TOTALING $11,133.84)
7. PUBLIC COMMENT--This period of time is set-aside for Council to receive comments from the general public regarding issues within the community.
8. POLICE REPORT
9. PUBLIC WORKS REPORT
10. TOWN MANAGER REPORT
11. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2018/2019 GENERAL FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
12. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2018/2019 WATER FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
13. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2018/2019 SEWER FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
14. REQUEST FOR TRANSFERS OF APPROPRIATION
15. COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS
16. ITEMS FROM TOWN COUNCIL --This is an opportunity for Council members to relate issues, concerns, or informational itmes that may be of interest to the general public, council members, and staff.
17. ADJOURNMENT - Upon motion from Council, Mayor Campbell will declare the June 12, 2018, meeting of the Brookneal Town Council adjourned.
The Town of Brookneal is operated in a nondiscriminatory basis with regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, age or handicap. Complaints of discrimination may be sent to the U. S. Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250
The Town Council Chambers is handicap accessible. If you need special accomodations to attend a Town Council meeting, please let us know.