MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF THE TOWN OF BROOKNEAL
June 13, 2017
BROOKNEAL TOWN HALL
7:00 PM – TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR SESSION OF THE BROOKNEAL TOWN COUNCIL
1. CALL TO ORDER
3. CHANGES AND/OR ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
4. APPROVAL OF MAY 9, 2017 COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
5. TREASURER’S REPORT
6. PRESENTATION AND APPROVAL OF INVOICES (TOTALING $15,735.31)
7. PRESENTATION ON THE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE BY PHILLIP GABATHULER FROM REGION 2000
8. PUBLIC COMMENT--This period of time is set-aside for Council to receive comments from the general public regarding issues within the community.
9. POLICE REPORT
10. PUBLIC WORKS REPORT
11. TOWN MANAGER REPORT
12. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2017/2018 GENERAL FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
13. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2017/2018 WATER FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
14. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE 2017/2018 SEWER FUND BUDGET AS PRESENTED AND ADVERTISED
15. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE SEWER RATE INCREASE OF $1.00 FOR FY18, FY19, FY20
16. APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL OF THE VEHICLE LICENSE FEE INCREASE FROM $15 TO $25 FOR FY18
17. REQUEST FOR APPROPRIATION TRANSFERS
18. COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS
19. ITEMS FROM TOWN COUNCIL --This is an opportunity for Council members to relate issues, concerns, or informational itmes that may be of interest to the general public, council members, and staff.
20. ADJOURNMENT - Upon motion from Council, Mayor Campbell will declare the June 13, 2017, meeting of the Brookneal Town Council adjourned.
The Town of Brookneal is operated in a nondiscriminatory basis with regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, age or handicap. Complaints of discrimination may be sent to the U. S. Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250
The Town Council Chambers is handicap accessible. If you need special accomodations to attend a Town Council meeting, please let us know.